"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

My "White" Christmas present

Well Jonathan did it! He completely fooled me again. I asked for a van for "Christmas", and so we started looking to see what was out there. After a couple weeks of looking, I found a great deal an a dodge caravan! Jonathan and my dad went to go look at it the next day. I was so excited, and really thought it was the one. The next night, Jonathan called me and said that the car was a pile of junk. I was so disappointed. I heard dad in the background talking, and Jonathan said they were at Mcdonalds eating, and would be home in about an hour. 2 hours pass, and they FINALLY get home! After eating dinner at mom and dads, Jonathan says we should videotape Jason out in the snow before it all melts. I though, sure what a great idea! Well, we're in mom and dad's backyard, and he starts shivering and says he needs his coat thats in the van. I walked to dads van, and Jonathan says, "OH no, its in this one". Voila! there is a sparkling white van!!!!!!! It was beautiful :) They had found another one that was 10-times better, and he'd bought it for me :) What a wonderful Christmas present!

1 comment:

  1. That's great, you'll love having a van! It was great to see you guys, and the baby in person, even though it was only briefly. You have a beautiful family...

    ReplyDelete