"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Monday, June 11, 2007

Moving

We are moved!! Hallelujah :) It was pretty easy, though there still are some boxes and stuff that need to be gone through. Its amazing how we got by for over a year in that little trailer with such limited stuff. We are garage sale-ing, and doing thrift stores and craigslist like crazy for all the stuff we need. My biggest joys with this new place, is #1 Jason has room to run around and *try to* get into anything he wants. He was so cooped up in that trailer, and he needed wide open spaces :) We have 2 decks too...which means he can go outside anytime (on sunny days) without my having to worry about him getting hit by a car :)

#2 The OVEN!!!!!!!! I really needed my oven, and now I have one! I haven't really baked anything in it yet, but I am just so excited that I CAN now if I want to :) Once things settle down a bit more, I will crack out the cook books.

It is a 1-bedroom mother-in-law apartment above some of my dad's relatives house, and they have 1 acre of property that we are free to use and play in. And their grandchildren come sometimes, so they have a swingset and kiddy play house and slide, which is great for Jason as well. It is SO bright and cheery though, so I don't mind it being a little small.

No pictures of our new place yet, but here are some cute recent ones of us at the zoo for my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment