"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Razor


Well, what an interesting story I have.

I took a shower with both the boys yesterday, and I sat down in the tub with them while I was washing them up. I took a moment to rest my head on my knees, and bask in the hot water from the shower head, and I felt Jason gently petting my head. He often does such gentle and sweet things like that, so I had no reason to suspect anything horrid.

After a few moments of what he called "Brushing your hair", he said something about not cutting me. My eyes flew open, and I instantly reached back and grabbed his hand, which to my horror was holding my razor, and a clump of my beautiful blonde hair hanging from the blades. Ugh.

I reached back and tried to feel for the damage, but thankfully only a few clumps had been severed. Upon exiting the shower and drying my hair, I found that it actually wasn't THAT obvious that I had been given the unwanted haircut...and then I finally was able to see the humor in what happened :)

Jonathan had no pity for me, as he has many times told me to keep my razors on the counter and out of the shower. At least Grace gave me some sympathy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment