"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nail Polish


I have had a frustrating day! But, after the chaos died down, I cleaned up what COULD be cleaned up, I decided to take some pictures of the event and try to find the comic side of this VERY bad situation.

Aparently, Jason found my favorite bottle of nail polish. He has found it before, and painted our bathroom floor with it, and got in trouble. Since I knew he had rummaged through under the sink to find the little bottle, I brought it out and put it on my dresser, out of his reach (and I thought, out of his sight).

Somehow, he managed to get ahold of it while I was on the computer, and swiftly took it out to the living room. He pained all over our lamp/end table, splattered some on our wedding album, smeared some on 2 of the couches, and then made a lovely bunch of smears on the carpet where (I am assuming, since I found the bottle there) the bottle had accidentally dumped some glops out.
I was enlightened only by little Tyler getting hold of the "paint brush", and coming into my room because the little thing was stuck and plastered to his hand...which by the way, both hands were covered in polish as well, so I know he wasn't innocent of the crime. His clothes had splatters all over. I walked out, trying to contain my anger, and then saw Jason...smearing...and realized he was coated with the stuff...hands AND clothes.

I managed to strip them, scrub off some of the polish from their hands, and now I am awaiting the polish remover that will come home when my darling husband does ;)

Here's some pictures. Oh....please, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment