"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"THE GREAT CORN RACE"





Jason adores corn. I guess it all started the other day, when we were making a big deal about his loving corn so much, and he decided to buzz through his corn-on-the-cob like a cartoon character! Next thing we know, Jonathan is challenging Jason to a race...and I guess a tradition was born. Now every time we have corn for dinner, this is the battle that ensues

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny!! My kiddos are corn lovers too and hoping daddy brings some home for dinner tonight (he works at a grocery store). i have a feeling a corn race is in our near future.
    How do you get your videos to upload directly to blogger? Whenever I try it takes FOREVER working on uploading and then gives me an error. I usually just end up putting the video in you tube or one true media and then putting into my blog but it would be easier to just do it all in blogger. Any insight??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys (men) are too funny. We love corn at our house too.

    ReplyDelete