"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, January 15, 2010

Making Things

Well, I know I have flooded my blog with all my little and big "projects" lately, so I apologize. This IS my family blog, so I would like to make sure the center of it all stays that way, yet leave room for my hobbies as well :)

All this to say, I am sure some of you have noticed on the right column of the blog, what I've posted. I have been asked many times lately what all these crafts are, what they do, how much I charge, etc.. But, again, this is still our family blog, and ya'll can still expect the latest pictures and stories, as always...just with a little "WAHM" business on the side (literally! LOL!).

So, please welcome, "Heather's Crafts & Wares", to our Blog! :)

3 comments:

  1. love your blog, Heather! I followed your link from above rubies :) - your little boys are sooooo cute and close together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I would love for you to make me 3 chalk rolls! They would really save me when we are all out together! I was thinking that it would be great to have a red, blue and green one. I can buy the material and send it to you. I don't mean to be picky, but it would help the boys each have their own. I love your blog. You rock sweetie. Very inspiring. Send me your email. I need your mailing address so I can send you the money. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing! I'd love to...and I totally don't mind you picking out the material, lol! I am picky too.
    I forgot to mention that my e-mail address is in my profile...thanks for reminding me though :) I'll put that on there, so people can contact me easier. I think I have your e-mail address already..I'll give that a try :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete