"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Razor Story


"At the Sweet Factory with all the kids, Ari, & Stephanie"
"The Razor Story"

Here is a story of something that happened the other day. I rushed inside my mom and dad's house to tell everyone about it, but then it totally left me!! Ah, the mind of a pregnant woman. Anyhow, taking a shower today brought it all back :)

As we have only a limited amount of hot water in our trailer, we have to take about 8-9 minute showers (at which time the cold faucet is turned completely off, and its cold water coming out), so its difficult to get a baby bath, and 2 adult showers in on the same day. So, I just bring Jason into the shower with me when he needs a bath, and let him play with his toys and the water in the tub while I wash up, then I wash him up just in time to get out before the water turns cold.
2 days ago, I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, when I felt something on my leg. I looked down, to see my son "shaving" my leg with the pink razor he had found!! I must have knocked it down or something, and he was like, "Oh! I've seen mommy do this before, I'll do it for her!!". He is so smart! He was actually making up and down strokes on my leg while correctly holding the razor :) I thanked God that he hadn't sliced his finger off, and that he spared my leg as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment