"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Shoe Story

I was doing my morning routine in the bathroom the other day (that would be puking...), and I told Jason that we were gonna go inside to visit Grandma (Grandma Sue) before I made the run to the toilet. Afterward, I called out to him "Jason, you wanna go outside? You wanna see Grandma? You have to get your shoes on". As I was cleaning up, I heard his little voice calling out, "Theh edess....Theh edess" (there it is/here it is). I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see his proud smiling face at the base of the steps, holding one of my shoes in one hand, and one of Jonathan's shoes in the other! It was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment