"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our New Kitten



Well, after wishing and wishing we could get a puppy for Jason, we decided to break down and at least get him a kitty. As much as I usually dislike animals, I really like the way of a cat. They definitely like to snuggle and get a scratch, but they also love their independence, and just roam around like they own their homes. I could care less if the cat is decieved...all I want is a low maintenance ball of fur for me to pet sometimes, take care of, and Jason to love on.


So, hello kitty! I had a couple unique names picked out, as I didn't want to call this kitten something ordinary or simple (as many pet owners do). So! We settled on "Shasta". We told Jason over and over what her name was...and he would say it too! However, if we would ask, "Jason, what is your kitty's name?", he would promptly reply, "Its Meow". I did my best, but nothing could be done. Jason had decided that our kitten's name was "Meow". In my opinion it is worse than some other common names, but I know after awhile, it will grow on me simply because Jason named her that :)


So, Here is our "Meow"! We don't know the exact date of her birth, but I am fairly certain it was around February 8th, so I am gonna name that her birthday. So, she is now 7 weeks old. She is the tiniest thing! Full of energy, but definitely a snuggle-bug when she wants to. Jason adores her, and loves playing 'hide and seek' with her (guess why the CAT does the hiding???). Its pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment