"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Salad!?

Jason is an odd child. For some reason, lately he has decided that he adores salad! I don't know how he started it, but for some reason, he asked Jonathan for some of my salad the other day, and Jonathan humoured him by giving him a little bowl of it with italian dressing. He ate the whole bowl, go figure! Since then, he constantly is asking for salad.

We went out to eat with some of our friends, Alex and Allyson, and Ally got a side of salad, but couldn't finish it. She asked if any of us wanted the rest of it while we waited for our food, and before anyone could say something, Jason piped up saying, "I want it!". He ate half her salad, I kid you not :)

Today, I just couldn't help taking some pictures of this odd behavior....

No comments:

Post a Comment