"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shaving cream, this time

The good news:
This only cost us a $1 can of shaving cream (plus some manual labor)
The bad news:
Tyler's eyes got bloodshot, and Jason has learned the art of fixing circumstances to LOOK like someone else (Tyler) did something...when really you (Jason) did it...and then point the finger their (Tyler's) direction.

Jason came running into my room (cutting in front of Tyler, to get to me first for HIS side of the story), and began by saying, "Tyler made a big mess with daddy's stuff!". Then, here comes Tyler, PLASTERED with shaving cream, and tracking it all on the rug through the living room and into my bedroom. This was a turning point for me: usually I am so upset at whatever catastrophy they cause, that I get instantly angry and try not to yell. This time, my biggest battle was keeping the smile off my face, and letting out a good laugh once I was in my bedroom, grabbing the camera, and out of the boys' earshot :)

Jason said, "Tyler did it all..he messed it all up". Sure. Whatever Jason. Tyler couldn't press down the shaving cream button to save his LIFE, let alone plaster himself that well with it. I'm sure he helped! But, I think we all know who the real culprit was.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Don'tcha just hate it when they're so stinking cute in the midst of being so naughty?

    It reminds me of the time when I was little and taking a bath, and I was taking pieces of toilet paper, getting them wet, and throwing them at the ceiling because I thought it was funny that they would stick. My sister was only about 2 years old at the time (I think I was about 4) and my mom came in and got mad, and I told her "Rachel did it."

    I still got in trouble, because there was no way my 2 year old sister could throw toilet paper hard enough AT THE CEILING to get it to stick.

    Oh, kids.

    ;-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete