"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Beautiful Sewing Machine!



For my birthday, I asked Jonathan if I could have a piano, and we searched for awhile to find an inexpensive and smaller one, to no avail. So, we decided to hold off and wait until we could move into a new possibly larger house with room for a piano. So, I asked him if I could get a sewing machine. I kept an eye out for a good deal, and the other day I found one on Craigslist for $25! I was so excited, so Jon went and picked it up for me! It is an older, good quality singer machine. I am So excited to use it! Now just to get the other supplies.... :)

Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment