"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finally...the Recycled Woolies Pics







Sorry, it took me FOREVER to get these on here :) Our camera is still having issues, but I have pictures on it, so I am slowly uploading and editing them.

I still have to get pictures of the boys IN them, but at least you can see how adorable they are in the meantime. Thanks Hawkins family, for the "reject" sweater :) :) :)

Oh, and I have enough to probably make another newborn soaker. I accidentally shrunk and felted the soaker, so it is a tiny bit too small for Micah now. But, it will work wonderful for the next baby, so all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment