"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"I'm a bad guy."

So here's the story:

We were watching one of the DVD's Timothy had been given for Christmas, called "The Lone Ranger". Tyler was being horrible, obnoxious, and altogether dreadful. So he got sent to his room to cool off a bit, while the rest of us were out in the living room still watching the rest of the episodes. All of the sudden, Jon's eyes got big, and he said quietly, "Heather, slowly turn around", as he inconspicuously turned on the camera to get THIS picture:


This look (above) was for Jonathan. Before any of us could talk (for fear of open unchecked laughter...), Tyler said in a low husky voice, "I'm a bad guy."

**note the diaper holster for his gun**



Now THIS look, was at me, when I let out a little giggle (I was to Jonny's right, in a chair). Again, he said, "Mom, I'm a bad guy." in that low husky voice.

It was just too much!!!


Well, we made sure our little bandit was gonna be good, and decided that the he could finish watching the Lone Ranger with us.


I guess he decided the low-life wasn't for him, and chucked the black "bad guy hat" for his own straw hat...and said "I'm a good guy now!!!"


And I guess Micah just had to get in on the action, but he doesn't look "bad guyish" enough to me, hm...

2 comments:

  1. Came over from your link at Diaper Swappers and I had to comment! My husband would love to be a farmer and we recently moved to the "country". He hasn't become a farmer (and I am not sure he ever will) but we are loving life in the country.
    My four year old LOVES The Lone Ranger (and John Wayne) and I bet we have that same video. You don't hear of many small boys loving The Lone Ranger so I laughed when I read this.
    Your family is adorable and seems a lot like ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yep, they sure do love them! I think we need to invest in new episodes so I don't go bonkers!

    ReplyDelete