"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Moose"



I SO pathetically started this poor moose back at Christmas time, and was "dreaming" about giving it to one of the boys, or just using it as a Christmas decoration. Nope. I FINALLY finished it last week :)
It was worth the wait though, because Micah keeps running around with it, and saying "horsie", and absolutely loves him! Its really sweet :) Tyler tried to make dibs, but in the end gave up to the baby I guess.

Now Tyler has a stuffed Larry-Boy (.25 at the thrift store...)...and I am second guessing that purchase, since now all of Tyler's actions are followed by "it was Larry boy!" and "I am that Hero!"

"This too shall pass", right?

No comments:

Post a Comment