"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, May 18, 2012

Posh Campfire, Anyone?

Something I've been secretly wanting for awhile, was one of those porch campfire dishes...you know, the kind that have the grate under the fire, and have a cover so kids can't poke the fire? Yep, one of those. 

Imagine my surprise when my birthday gift was a MASSIVE big box, my fireplace!!! It was too late that night to christen it, so we waited a couple days for good weather and dry wood, got some marshmallows, and gave it a try!! SO much fun!!!!!





Just ONE more, mom?




Blazing Marshmallows!!!!!! Put that fire out!!! ;)

Aunt Janice TRIED to keep her clean, by giving her little bites. I apparently wasn't paying any attention, and thought she had been giving Emma the whole marshmallow with great (and clean) success! So, I handed her a toasted marshmallow. Bad idea.

Can anyone say, "Hot Mess" ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment