"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Monday, December 22, 2014

Latkes experiment...dun dun dun!!!

Yeah so I wasn't sure what to do with the cups of onion every recipe called for...so I set my Pinterest phone down and ent with my "kitchen sense" gut...(yep, I think I'm almost southern now!!! Lisa would be proud!)

Here is what I am doing this minute...so I'll edit when they are done, with the results and maybe some better amounts :)

Wet...
Red potatoes grated (food processor-ful)
2 cups cheese
6 eggs


Dry.....
1/2 cup flour
1tbsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp parsley

 
Mix mix mix! 


Fry fry fry!


Edited to add....

They turned out simply amazing!!! In looks and in taste! Every one of the kids had them and loved them! Yay!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment