"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Monday, December 29, 2014

Real Life

I realized I don't often explain what real life is like around here...


You know that dress I made?? Yeah it's in the washer. But I got the worst of it when Olivia grabbed a cup of old coffee on our headboard and dumped it bullseye on my scalp (Is coffee and milk good for your hair??). I am now about to put the next load of laundry in, that includes a towel and dress soaked with an entire glass-worth of kefir water (Emilie...) from lunch, and Tyler's entire outfit that he soiled when he gagged on his one "thank you bite" of cold pasta salad and consequently vomited up the one bite of chicken and glass of kefir water he had already consumed.


The good news, is that my bible appears to have recovered after Emilie colored all over the cover with a green marker yesterday! Thank goodness for alcohol and cotton pads. However, Emilie's eyelids haven't recovered yet from the dark purple pen she drew on them last night. Perma-shadow. Peeeerfect.


See? It's a zoo. Did I mention Tyler emptied the dishwasher today? I guess he didn't realize my glass blender was too heavy...set it on the edge and.....


Lots of glass.


But, I still love them :) Just another day.




2 comments:

  1. Love this. Real life. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! But we love them so much anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see my comment so I am sending it again. I am glad to hear you have trials like the rest of us. I was wondering. 😍👏

    ReplyDelete