"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Missing photos?!

I have been organizing photos since I now use groovebook to get my prints I haven't done family scrapbooking much, just baby albums...so the last pages I have done are when we just moved to NC back in 2008!! Isn't that crazy?!

So, to the flash drives and photo CDs I go, to organize the pics and upload 100 at a time to my groovebook.

Wait, What!?! How do I not have the entire winter we were in the "Fuqua house"!? Yep. It's gone. Like totally gone. My only idea was that we never backed those photos up from our desktop that blitzed out on us 2 years ago, and we trashed it. I was so upset!!

But my blog to the rescue!!!! This was before Facebook days...I blogged a ton back then, and have a fair amount of photos I have saved off the blog for prints, to keep the memories alive for us and the kids, of that crazy and cold winter in the "Fuqua house" :)

Remind me to ALWAYS keep things backed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment