"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, October 7, 2016

Covering the new old couch

This was a huge task! I spent a lot of time watching and reading tutorials on how to cover a large couch. In the end I took from 3 different sources to make my cover.
I had a beautiful GIANT piece of fabric from the Hawkins family's stash, so I was all set! My sewing machine had to be on the coffee table for more working room as the pieces were huge!

The arms were tricky but came out better than I expected!


The top of the couch and back, are one large piece, separate from the seat/front skirt, and each arm is separate.

Once it was finished I was pretty happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment