"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, October 7, 2016

Yarn Globes!

Sukkot is just around the corner! We are excited to put up a real sukkah (dwelling) in our yard this year, and decorate it with fun things to celebrate the harvest season, and the holidays!

I got a package of black balloons, inflated them with the sizes I wanted, and began mixing the glue and water, and picking out the yarn I wanted :)

Later I decided to make 3 smaller ones, and used a white cotton string this time. I have yet to pop the balloons yet on my small ones, but I'm sure they will be awesome!

After 2 days, the glue dries and you need to "push" the balloon in so its not stuck to the yarn/string. Then, POP! Pull the balloon out, and tie a string to the top! 


I am so pleased with the results! They will look incredible hanging from the sukkah, and I can't wait to decorate!


No comments:

Post a Comment