"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Saturday, December 17, 2016

What's up with the new blog?

I hope ya'll enjoy the new and updated blog!

I have retired its previous name, to one that I felt was more appropriate. I love bright colors, and the background theme inspired me!

The posts will just be more of what you are used to seeing...
Crafting projects, stories, family updates, announcements, and perhaps a little bit of creative writing? We shall see, I suppose!

In the meantime, Enjoy the scenery! Links, updated profile and photos around the blog, as well as the recent blog posts. My hope, is to be writing and sharing more consistently than I have in the past few years.

Enjoy this beautiful holiday season! 

Lovingly,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment