"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost here, and rearranging!

I am pretty excited right now! Our cousins are on their way her as I type, and I am anxiously (good anxious) awaiting their arrival! Especially since they are bringing Grace and Elizabeth with them, yay!

Should I even attempt to describe how nice it will be to have other females in this house with me? Not to be mean or anything...but so far we have only had guys frequently visiting(Timothy, Zach, Cyle, Josiah, neighbors, etc.), and I need some girl company!

I am in the process of rearranging things in the house, so that is always a high for me! I LIVE to rearrange my house/rooms. We got the girls' room almost all fixed up, we just need to get a heater in there, and a nice carpet :)
As for the rest of the house, I am pretty sure we are going to bump the TV/VCR upstairs into the nursery, and put the computer in our bedroom.
Then we will turn the downstairs "living room" into our dining room/library, and the breakfast nook, which is the most beautiful room in the house IMO, will be our new living/sitting room! It is quite large, surrounded by windows, right off the kitchen that has the wood stove (yay heat!), and has a HUMONGOUS mirror on the un-windowed wall. It has a red-brick floor, and is painted a deep burgundy. It really is my favorite room! I cannot wait to have this be where we do most of our "living" and visiting. We have 2 TV's, so we will keep one down here with the DVD player for family movie nights :)

I guess we'll see if it all works out how I have planned...getting things up the stairs is TRICKY, so we might have to keep the computer downstairs.

My biggest excitement, is that we are going to get a new table (Lord willing), and so I can have our old one to turn into a small circular (take out the leaf) to use for my sewing/craft table! My sewing and crafting has taken over the house, lol! I need a place to just pile it all, and stick my sewing machine. I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment