"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Outside, Working & Playing


Michelle & Abby, Lizzy, and Cyle


Grace, helping me get pinecones off the burning branches, for a future craft/project!


"Uh oh Zoe!" These pants were a light kaki color a few minutes ago...


Ahhhh!!!! Tyler took a nice mudbath I guess. Later on after I took this picture, he walked to the middle of the driveway and said "I'm stuck". After calling and coaxing him to come to me, I finally went to him to find out why he was "stuck", and realized each boot was filled to the brim with muddy water, and he couldn't walk properly! Poor guy...


Mommy and Micah...look at those chipmunk cheeks!!! He was ready for a nap for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment