"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 30, 2014

T-Shirt Shrug Tutorial Link...

I came across a LOVELY pattern the other day, SO much fun to do, and easy peasy!


Me and my Sisters-in-law are planning on getting together for a shrug-making day soon, so we'll all crack out our tees, and see if we can go wild with it! I'll probably update this post once we are finished with ours, and maybe I can post some action shots!!!

Here is the link to the tutorial...
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/tshirt_shrug

Now, pins drive me bonkers, so I usually cheat and don't use any if I can POSSIBLY help it, lol! If you're like me, my suggestion with this, is to use TWO pins, at both of the shoulder seams, to make sure you sew them uniformly when you get to that part of the casing. I Didn't, and now my shrug sits kinda wonky, so next time I'll be pinning at the shoulders seams for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment