"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Well...Obviously!

So its safe to say my life has been a little full since the addition of our sweet young Rose was born! I can't believe that I have neglected my blog for THIS long though!

While I previously was a Work-At-Home-Mom, in the past 2 months I have been slowly prepping my company for closure. We took a good hard look at our life, our commitments, and where we felt God was directing us...and some things just "had to go".

Some of those things were little...like leaving a bunch of facebook groups, and pulling back from social media significantly.....to steping down from helping with our church's young moms group...to closing "Baby Snickerdoodles"...and other things.
I can say honestly, just a few months into these changes, I have never felt more confident that we are exactly where the Lord wants us to be for this moment. Sometimes it seems like that could change any second, but that is the adventure, isn't it? :)

I am going to be transfering most of my favorite posts from my "business blog" over to this blog, so others can benefit and enjoy them, before I close down that blog. I can't promise to be any more faithful here on our family's blog, but for now facebook has been easier to link and share with family so we have kinda kept up with that.

Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment