"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Want to make your OWN wool soakers? AWESOME!


This is a big one people ask me about! Where do I find my upcycled wool soaker pattern?

As per her requirements, I was able to print off the pattern known as "The Katrina Soaker Pattern", and then donate one of my soakers! I am constantly making adjustments to this pattern, depending on specific measurements...but just recently I see Katrina has instructions for adjustments ON HER PAGE now too!!! Yay!

 The most common adjustment I am asked about, is extending the rise to cover a fluffy bum. I did the exact same thing she says to do, and it works great! I also like to make the waistband a LITTLE taller, as well as the thigh bands. This is why every cover at Baby Snickerdoodles is unique and One-of-a-kind!

Wool doesn't "speak to me", although it sometimes seems that way...I just love to feel it, touch it, and cut where it feels right. All a part of being creative!

I know your covers will be JUST as diverse, and one-of-a-kind!!

Katrina's Sew Quick Soaker Pattern: Free

Feel free to ask any questions in the comments section here, and I'll try and help you with whatever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment