"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Dress





This is my dress (Ahhhhh....Oooohh...) LOL! :D

I finished it two days ago (at 4AM-I don't know WHAT I was thinking. Except maybe "The boys are asleep, hurry, work on it!!), and am SO excited! I will be premiering it at Allyson and Alex's wedding, so I can't wear it yet...although I am dying to!

It is a "gunne sax" style dress. Lizzy helped me tweak the pattern we got at JoAnn's, and it just turned out beautifully! I got the material as a twin-sized bedsheet for .50 at a garage sale...I instantly knew I wanted to use it to make a dress! Its so perfect, so "Shhh...." don't tell anyone it was a sheet ;)

2 comments:

  1. Heather it's BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see it on you. : )

    GraceH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Heather! Super creative!!

    Love,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete