"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Penguin

This is Micah's Penguin! As with Tyler's pig, I kinda winged this one (no pun intented). I know he doesn't really look that much like a penguin, but I didn't have black and white yarn.

I make a blanket, stuffed animal, memory box, 0-3 months scrapbook, and Christmas Stocking, for each of the boys when they are born, and so far, I am pretty behind with Micah's stuff :) I had his blanket finished when he was born, and his memory box I finished when he was about 1 month old. The scrapbook I have, but we haven't seen any good digital print deals lately, so his pictures currently just sit on our computer and on disk. As for the stuffed animal, his penguin is ALMOST done (I poufed him out, but he really is not filled with stuffing because I don't have any right now), and since I got done with the longies, I am now already started on his Christmas stocking.

I....CAN...DO IT....!

Hopefully the following children won't be angry when I have a million incomplete projects for them :) I think the scrapbook is really the hardest part. Most everything else just takes a day of work, all but the blankets which I start whenI get pregnant, and HAVE To finish before my due date :)





No comments:

Post a Comment