"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My singing...

So, I THOUGHT I still had a good voice, until this morning....


Tyler was sitting in my lap at the computer, and we were all listening to some music on "Playlist", and as we had recently watched "Enchanted", I was looking up some of the songs. I was singing along to one of the songs, and then decided to save it to MY playlist, so the music went off for a minute. Tyler was kinda blabbing nonsense to himself, so I said something, and he mimicked me.


I said "Tyler", and he said "Tyler", and I said "Boo", and he said "Boo", then I let out an (I thought...) beautiful soprano note like in the song we had just been listening too.


Tyler turned and looked at me, smiled a Tyler cheesy smile then opened his mouth and let out a screech that hurt my ears!! THAT was copying me!? Maybe I should second-guess my singing abilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment