"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Growing baby


Micah offically turned around yesterday! He was on his tummy in our breakfast nook, and he slowly turned himself around to facing us at the table!! I was SO surprised! My little baby is growing up so fast. I must admit, I am not working with him as I did the other two, trying to get him to sit up, turn, crawl, etc. I put him on his tummy out of necessity, so I can get stuff done or deal with his older brothers...but before he always just sat there and then started screaming. Its amazing to me that just BAM, all the sudden he is happy as a lark and spinning himself around to see us!
Hmmm...Time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment