"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Visit to Washington III

Isaac, Tyler, & Daniel playing lincoln logs, and my new pack n' play (that mom Hawkins got for me from freecycle in WA...and I was able to bring it back to NC for FREE as checked baggage as a stroller substitute!!!)


(Check out Tyler's position...)


YEP...you guessed it! Playing Pinochle with my girls. WOW...that sure seems like a granny thing to do! But, we had tons of fun so I don't care whether it sounds granny-ish :)


Jason helping Lizzy sew my "mock" dress, and Micah's cloth diapers




Haircuts...by Lizzy (with Andrea looking on)


All the Hawkins cousins (2009)


Put that away, Micah Collins...And Jason, stop making that ridiculous face you made for the ENTIRE trip practically...





Grace holding Micah, and The Mayfields playing "ROCK BAND Beatles Edition", at the Hawkins' house

No comments:

Post a Comment