"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another early Christmas present

See, the problem is, when it snows, certain necessities are....well....necessary??

The little boys have great winter coats, hats, and gloves, but in the pants department we were really suffering last year. All they had were slacks, jeans, and thin fleece pants, and they got SOAKED and freezing! This year we needed something warm and waterproof and....OH! WOOL!!!!!!!!

So, in the spirit of giving gifts early, we decided to give all 3 little ones their woolies that I made for them, for Christmas gifts. We have quite a few other gifts, so as long as we document this as "Christmas gifts (early)", we shouldn't get into too much trouble, right? :)

I went to Goodwill, and found this awesome mens sweater, and got it for $3.75. It made all 3 woolies, which I was BEYOND thrilled about :) Thats $1.25/pair!!! They are a perfect fit on all of them, and they are just adorable! *happy sigh* Aren't my kids cute?

I am happy to report that the wool did its job, and the boys stayed dry and warm. I know. I asked them. They are not afraid of letting me know if they are cold and wet (did I say they are complainers??), so since they both said "I'm really warm!" while we were down at the creek and they had snow stuck all over themselves, they really must have been warm!








(Okay...is this not SO Jonathan, or what????)


No comments:

Post a Comment