"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas projects update:

Tyler's I Spy quilt: Done except for train tracks on back.

Jason's I Spy Bag: Done, except I need to take my camera chip in to print out the picture of the "items to spy", and paste it to a written list, punch-hole it, and tie it onto the ribbon sewn on the bag.

Boys' Aprons: Done...all ready to get wrapped

Micah's Stuffed animals: Put on hold until I can get more yarn and stuffing

Jon & Timothy's wool socks: Put on hold until I can get wool yarn

Boys' toolbox: Jon and Tim are going to make it now...they built a huge wood holding crate on our porch, to "test" their abilities, so hopefully they will be making it this weekend or next. Yay!

Micah's woolies: Put on hold until I can get wool yarn

Chalk Rolls: Done...all ready to get wrapped


*****I think I'm doing pretty good, eh?? ;)*****

No comments:

Post a Comment