"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Christmas Present!

No, I'm not pregnant...so stop speculating. Micah is only 5 months old, for goodness sake! J/K ;)


So, Jon got me this awesome digital camera for Christmas. Problem? A huge snow storm blows through NC, and our farm looks awesome and the little boys are just dying to get out in it!! All this without a camera?? Mine works occasionally when it feels like it, and has MAX battery charge. We were given a wonderful camera by some friends of ours, but we don't have a cord to upload pictures right now, so we can only print them at the store, not put them online or on the computer.

He asked me if he should give me the gift early, and even though I love being surprised on Christmas, I knew if he was gonna spoil the surprise, it must be something we really need for the snow. LOL! I was thinking it was snow boots or something, not a camera!

We've been going crazy with it ever since, and its been so much fun to have a camera that works and puts out such fantastic pictures. And I am also glad he gave it to me, because of the deer...we really wanted good pictures of Jonathan's first big buck :)

So, MORE PICTURES COMING!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment