"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

"We kiss the sweetest of Snickerdoodles, and teach the fragile Butterflies how to fly..."

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bumps and bruises and cuts



Whats SO sad about this, is its not just the little boys...its me too!

Starting about, hm, 3 days ago? We have had more than our share of bumps and bruises. Here's the list:

First, I cut palm of my hand with a knife while doing dishes. It slipped off the sponge when I was washing it, and cut a nice deep slice in the fatty lower part of the palm. Then, I opened the door (Solid wood...) into my eyebrow bone. Bad hand-eye coordination??? I honestly can't excuse the stupidity of that one.

Then Tyler...slivers...in his LIP???? Don't even ask me how that happened, all I know is I drew out 4 slivers that were all horizontal in his lower lip. He says a dog jumped on him (its a little rat terrier stray, that hangs around), but I don't understand how he could get them in the way they were placed. He didn't even complain either! But they must have been in for awhile, because they were surrounded by puss when I pulled them out. Poor baby :(

And then he was dancing, and turned around into the corner of our cupboard, and got a HUGE bouncy-ball sized knot on his head! It was so swelled up, but it went down after a day. It looked like a tumor for awhile though...a big purple tumor.

Then Jason, decided to stick something in the fire along with his own hand, and got burnt on his finger tips. It hurts a little, but nothing really bad thankfully!

Micah has a continual problem......he rocks on his tummy, and then gets up on all fours, then drops down and rocks again. Unfortunately, there are usually toys, hard ones, that are under him, so he is always smashing his little face or lip on the toys when he drops down onto his tummy.

As for The big boys, they've gotten the usual amount of slivers, head bumps, smashed fingers and toes, and the like...but nothing out of ordinary guy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment